In the next 3 years the group of JLC companies is planning to increase the number of investments in the development of their own companies, namely, in the expansion of production, which accounts for 50 million euros. 15 million euros will be used to upgrade the existing production units in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Moldova and Germany, and 35 million euro the company plans to use to acquire new businesses in Eastern and Western Europe, mostly in the dairy industry.
The following activities are planned to be done by the group of JLC companies at the dairy plant in Chisinau:
- Modernization of the curd production unit in Chisinau and increase of production to 450 tons per month, compared to 220 tons in 2010,
- Modernization of the whole-milk production unit to increase the production of sour cream from 300 tons to 500 tons,
- Increase the production of milk in different packaging from 1100 to 1500 tons;
- Increase production of table water up to 5000 tons.
- Modernization of the compressor unit and the boiler room.
At "Incomlac" the dairy plant in Balti the group of JLC companies plans the:
- Modernization of ice cream production unit by purchasing new equipment,
- Construction of new frozen food warehouse to increase the production of ice cream from 3,200 tons to 7,000 tons.
At "Vita" JSC located in Ukraine, will be performed the modernization of the whole-milk production unit to increase the production from 30 to 100 tons of dairy products.
In Kazakhstan, the group of JLC companies plans to modernize the company in Taldykorgan, in order to achieve by 2012 the volume of milk production up to 2000 tons per month, of sour cream - 200 tons, of cheese products - 500 tons.